You have successfully registered to download the presentation slides from Oxford Computer Group’s recent event. Your slides have been emailed to you and should arrive shortly.
Please ensure our domain (@oxfordcomputergroup.co.uk) has been added to your email client’s safe senders/approved senders recipient list. If you have opted out of receiving email communications from OCG this will prevent receipt, so please contact us.
Get in touch if you have any questions about these presentation slides, or would like to know how OCG can help your organisation turn enterprise IT challenges into business opportunities.
More Presentation Slides from OCG
European Summit 2016
Our biggest event yet, this year’s summit focused on identity-driven security and featured Microsoft Corporate VP Brad Anderson. View our slides for unique insights into:
- The future of Microsoft’s identity-driven security strategy
- Approach, strategy and key technologies for cloud migration
- Protecting sensitive data stored in the cloud
- Ensuring a secure and consistent user experience
Enterprise Mobility in Action
Delivered in partnership with Microsoft, ‘Enterprise Mobility in Action’ showed the key security benefits of EMS and Windows 10. View our slides to learn how to:
- Protect your business from the threat of a cyber-attack
- Keep employees happy with seamless device enrolment
- Enable enterprise-grade security for your data
- Keep costs low as you scale your business
European Summit 2015
OCG’s ninth annual event at Microsoft HQ, Reading was an opportunity to learn more about identity management in a cloud-first, mobile-first world. View our slides and discover:
- Microsoft’s plans for supporting businesses in 2016
- Why Privileged Access Management is crucial to business security
- How important psychology is to technology adoption
- The latest cloud trends and adoption forecasts for 2016