The right people with the right Access
Oxford Computer Group’s reputation has been built on delivering award-winning business IT solutions based on Microsoft technologies. Whether on-premises or in the cloud, we build intelligence into an organisation’s IT systems. By simplifying management and administration, our customers can increase security, lower costs and gain business agility.
The IT challenges our customers face are becoming increasingly complex. However, in a period of constant technology change, one constant has remained – a desire to stay in control. With identity as the control plane, our enterprise mobility, cloud enablement and xRM solutions will keep your employees productive whilst protecting your corporate data.
Identity and Access Management
Maintain ease of access for users whilst protecting your corporate assets with a simple to manage identity platform.
- Increase security with improved visibility
- Save resources with task automation
- Remove user frustration with seamless access
- Satisfy crucial regulatory requirements
Enterprise Mobility management
Gain all the benefits of a mobile workforce. Stay secure as you meet employee demand with any device, any location access.
- Increase staff efficiency with flexible working
- Embrace BYOD and raise satisfaction levels
- Secure devices and protect corporate data
- Respond quickly to changing market demands
Become an agile and competitive organisation as you safely take advantage of the opportunities cloud services offer to your business.
- Reduce costs with less hardware investment
- Flexibility to alter investment based on demand
- Stay secure with regular software updates
- Improve collaboration between team members
Extended relationship management
Manage all of the relationships that affect your business. Automate repetitive tasks and provide decision-makers with critical information.
- Clear communication between departments
- Better decisions with ready access to data
- Cut costs with less time wasted on administration
- Benefit from positive, long-term relationships