Many organisations would be unaware if their Active Directory environment had been compromised. Worse still, if a Domain Admins account was accessed, these same businesses wouldn’t know how to stop the attackers.
MIM’s Privileged Access Management (PAM) feature provides businesses with a new set of capabilities designed to mitigate the threats posed by both cyber and insider attacks.
Watch a recording of our webinar from December 2015. OCG’s senior architect, Simon Veale, reveals how Privileged Access Management helps organisations:
- Stop attackers gaining access to their network
- Prevent cyber criminals obtaining privileged account access
- Gain enhanced visibility of administrators’ activities
- Monitor their users’ activities with improved controls
- Protect privileged groups with added protection