A culture of BYOD, and the proliferation of new surface tablets, raised security concerns for Sir George Monoux College. We developed a Mobile Device Management solution that allowed the college to remotely manage all devices used by its staff, students and governors.
Our case study reveals how Oxford Computer Group’s MDM solution helped the popular London college:
- Improve user experience with single sign-on (SSO)
- Increase security with remote data wipe for lost devices
- Keep existing on-premises systems for a consistent experience
- Allow students access to their favourite apps securely
- Develop a platform for staff to share documents easily
Download our white paper on ‘The foundations for digital transformation’ to gain information about how your organisation can make opportunities out of challenges in today’s increasingly digitised climate.
Take our SDT assessment to find out how far along your company is on the path to secure digital transformation.