Our client, a family-owned construction company with 16 offices in the UK, needed a mobile solution for their 2,000 employees frequently working out on site.
We used Microsoft Intune together with System Center Configuration Manager, to design a unified hybrid solution for managing both mobile and desktop devices. The benefits include:
- A single console with which to manage on-premises devices as well as corporate-owned and user-owned mobile devices
- The ability to manage device-specific features such as storage encryption and passwords
- An inventory of corporate owned devices
- Secure devices with certificates
- The ability to manage applications deployed to devices
- Automatic configuration of devices to give users Wi-Fi and email access
- Lifecycle management of certificates deployed to the devices to support 802.1x authentication for Wi-Fi access points
Download our white paper on ‘The foundations for digital transformation’ and discover the secrets to overcoming the business challenges of rapid digitisation.
Take our SDT assessment and receive a tailored report with recommended improvements to your organisation’s strategy for secure digital transformation.