Oxford Computer Group created a robust identity management solution to help Staffordshire University. This overcame the security threat posed by having a large number of inactive and unmanaged user accounts.
Download our case study to reveal how the IAM System Oxford Computer Group implemented helped this educational institution to:
- Simplify the ongoing management of user accounts
- Achieve Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager’s potential
- Increase transparency of access rights
- Enhance security through automated account removal
- Reduce the strain on Staffordshire University’s helpdesk
- Develop the expertise of internal IT staff
Download our white paper on ‘The business case for identity and access management’, and discover how your organisation could benefit from transforming its approach to identity.
Take our IAM assessment to find out how effectively your organisation is meeting the need for Identity and Access Management, and receive a tailored report with suggested improvements to your approach.