Oxford Computer Group created a robust identity management solution to help Staffordshire University. This overcame the security threat posed by having a large number of inactive and unmanaged user accounts.
Download our case study to reveal how the IAM System Oxford Computer Group implemented helped this educational institution to:
- Simplify the ongoing management of user accounts
- Achieve Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager’s potential
- Increase transparency of access rights
- Enhance security through automated account removal
- Reduce the strain on Staffordshire University’s helpdesk
- Develop the expertise of internal IT staff