247 million consumers exposed by a data breach sounds unthinkable. That it could be caused by a simple web application vulnerability is alarming.
With cost estimates as high as $600 million (Larry Ponemon, Ponemon Institute), it could prove to be the most expensive cyber-attack in history – and yet, it’s a figure that would have been dwarfed had GDPR been in effect.
Businesses need to take steps to remove one of the weakest technological links in the struggle against cyber-crime – and that’s where Microsoft Azure AD B2C comes in.
Download our latest white paper, and understand:
- Why web applications are particularly attractive to cyber attackers
- How easily an imposter can gain unauthorised access
- Your responsibilities under GDPR if managing a public-facing website
- The key features and functionality of Microsoft Azure AD B2C
- How Azure AD B2C can help your organisation become GDPR ready
Take your CIAM Assessment. Gain a tailored report with actions and recommendations for improvement from the experts at OCG – it takes just a couple of minutes!
And don’t forget to apply for a free vision workshop. See the potential of Azure AD B2C in your business.