Following the release of Windows 10 in July 2015, organisations were keen to find out how the new operating system could improve their operations. Promising an unrivalled user experience, Microsoft also claimed businesses would have more support to overcome their enterprise mobility challenges.
With growing concerns around data protection and device management, the technology giant’s new platform integrates with Enterprise Mobility Suite to give businesses the extra layer of security they need.
Sign up to watch our Windows 10 webinar on-demand. OCG’s senior architect, Mat Richards reveals:
- The operating system’s new additions and enhancements
- What businesses can gain from upgrading to Windows 10
- Key features including provisioning packages and enterprise enrolments
- How to turn a personal machine into a corporate machine
- Enhancements to single sign-on to improve productivity