The case for IAM is clear. Mobile devices and cloud applications have transformed the business landscape, but organisations are taking security risks without user visibility and access control. Identity and access management is now considered key in the defence against cyber-attacks.
Yet many businesses still view identity in the short-term. A ‘tick-in-the-box’ side project. A tactical solution that satisfies current compliance obligations. A compromise to your overall cyber security strategy?
A modern, integrated approach to IAM should offer a clear, long-term vision – and a strategic business opportunity.
You need to present a detailed and compelling business case that ensures a holistic approach within your organisation.
Download our white paper and discover:
- How to approach the ROI calculation
- Potential project risks and how to gain support
- The business challenges and drivers for IAM
- Examples of benefits and potential side effects
- Key sections your business case should include
- Best practice approach to defining your vision