The government’s ‘Cyber security breaches survey 2017’ claimed that 68% of large UK businesses had reported breaches over a twelve-month period.
It’s hard to keep count of the myriad of cyber-attacks and online scams hitting big businesses and creating even bigger headlines.
Get your copy of ‘The business case for cyber security’ and ensure you are taking a proactive and pre-emptive approach to tackling the issue.
This free white paper will reveal how you can:
- Move away from a post-event blame culture
- Implement a culture of continuous assessment and audit
- Bridge the cyber security skills gap within your organisation
- Ensure employees at all levels know best practice
- Sell cyber security as a business investment not a cost
- Gain support from key figures in your organisation