Concerns over data security increased 18% from 2015 to 20161, alongside a 21% increase in UK cyber fraud in the same period2.
With regulations in a number of sectors tightening, and hackers becoming increasingly ambitious, it’s clear businesses need to act fast to protect their data.
To help you, we’ve published our new checklist of ‘7 Crucial Actions for Data Security Compliance’. You’ll learn:
- Where the threats are inside your organisation
- What is required to achieve robust data security
- How and where to seek help for your concerns
- New techniques to prevent data security attacks
1. Oxford Computer Group’s Industry Forecast 2016 survey