This year’s annual summit focused on the hot topic of identity-driven security.
Headlined by Alex Simons (Microsofts Identity Director), day 1 revealed how you could seamlessly manage employee and partner identities to provide a more secure, collaborative and engaging experience.
On day 2, Microsoft UK’s National Security Officer, Stuart Aston, led talks on delivering information security, governance and compliance solutions.
This was a unique opportunity to:
- Envision the future of identity management with Alex Simons
- Gain first-hand insights into the challenges of digital transformation
- Discover the latest updates in Microsoft’s technologies
- Frame approaches to cyber security hygiene with Stuart Aston
- Learn how to protect information in today’s compliance landscape
If you were unable to attend, or would like to view the presentations again, simply complete the short form on this page.