With new cloud-based SaaS tools growing in popularity, CISOs and IT managers are under increasing pressure to ensure they are deployed seamlessly and securely; supporting complex joiner-mover-leaver identity processes, access governance, and compliance requirements.
Book your place on our upcoming identity and access management roundtable and discover how you can successfully build IAM and governance strategies in your organisation.
This is a free-to-attend event; however, there’s only room for a limited number of delegates to allow for an in-depth and tailored discussion on the key areas of cloud identity and governance. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Taking place at Microsoft Paddington between 09:30-12:30, you’ll learn more about:
- Common cloud IAM challenges encountered by IT departments
- Processes that underpin successful SaaS deployments
- Effective ways to achieve access governance and compliance
- Ways to provision lots of new users and provide secure access
- Real-life organisations who have made the transition