Hackers are looking for an easy target.
Social engineering, compromised credentials, violation of security policies – the most common cyber-attack methods are directly or indirectly linked to users.
With a low barrier to entry, attackers can easily take control of a network and gain administrative rights. A data breach is only a matter of time…
Or is it?
Join us at 2pm on 28 March 2018 and learn more about:
- Cyber-attack vectors and access points employed by hackers
- The risks posed, and why a user-centric approach is critical
- The benefits and best ways to adopt an ‘assume breach’ mindset
- Ways to improve employee awareness and responsible behaviour
- The technologies available to mitigate threats at each stage of an attack
- Best practice approaches to respond and recover from a data breach
Please note this webinar has now taken place. If you were unable to attend, but still want to learn how a user-centric approach can protect your data, you can watch it on-demand now.