Was the National Lottery data breach all that surprising? Two-thirds of large UK businesses have been hit by a cyber breach or attack in the past year (UK Government’s Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2016).
Cyber security threats are increasing at a relentless pace, and Microsoft has responded to address these evolving dangers. Secure Productive Enterprise (SPE) enables individuals and organisations to stay connected and productive as they access data from mobile devices and through applications hosted in the cloud.
Book your place on our webinar on 6 December 2016 at 2pm. OCG’s senior architects will reveal more about SPE and provide live demos of Microsoft’s latest security technologies.
You will gain insights into:
- Microsoft’s security vision and the technologies making it possible
- How to defend yourself against today’s key attack vectors
- Why identity is the crucial security perimeter for evolving threats
- Early threat protection with Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph
- How SPE works to drive deeper identity-driven security
Update: This webinar took place on 6 December 2016. However, you can watch a recording on our website now.Watch webinar recording