Enterprise mobility and mobile collaboration has ramped up the pressure on universities. The need for real-time, remote collaboration – on the devices and SaaS apps of choice – has made it increasingly challenging to gain control of application access on-premises and in the cloud. Organisations are faced with unprecedented administrative and security-related identity challenges at a time when they are competing to provide the most attractive learning experiences possible.
Sign up to attend the University of Kent’s free roundtable event on 28 June 2016. This is an opportunity to discuss the challenges you and your peers are facing, and to see the efficiency and productivity benefits your organisation can achieve.
Through discussions, presentations and Microsoft technology demos, you’ll see:
- How to secure access in the cloud with Azure AD Premium
- The latest features in Office 365 that improve productivity
- The benefits of social media in handling student enquiries
- The efficiencies possible with services such as single sign-on (SSO)
- How you can empower users with self-service password reset (SSPR)
Update: This event took place on 28 June 2016. Please visit our Education page where you will find more information about how Oxford Computer Group can help your university or college reduce costs and improve data protection.