The International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) has stated that insurance companies are at high risk of loss of confidential data, disruption of operations and reputational damage due to cyber-attacks.
Book your place on our next webinar and find out how your organisation can become more resilient to the growing threat of a malicious attack.
Taking place on 8 May 2018 at 2pm, you’ll learn how to improve information security, governance and compliance.
Presented in partnership with Microsoft, this is your opportunity to discover:
- Why insurance firms are especially vulnerable in today’s threat landscape
- The factors that make your organisation a key target for hackers
- Examples of cyber security best practices in the insurance industry
- The latest technologies designed to detect and respond to cyber attacks
- How you can prevent unauthorised access to sensitive client data
- How to safely meet expectations of a modern insurance business