Brought to you by the UK’s go-to experts in Microsoft’s identity and security solutions – voted Partner of the Year for the 8th time in 2018!
The 2018 Identity, Access and Security Summit from Oxford Computer Group promises to be the must-attend event for UK organisations looking to safely unleash the full power of the digital economy.
This free, two-day event (16-17 October) will feature a series of presentations from the likes of Alex Simons (Director in Microsoft’s Identity Division), alongside case studies, expert panels and workshops covering:
- Evolving your IT to harness the future trends in IAM
- The critical role of identity governance and compliance in the digital era
- Developing your customer experience strategy with Microsoft B2C
- Putting identity and access at the heart of a successful security strategy
- Building a security platform that provides the control to liberate
- How to improve security visibility (and investment) at board level
- And much more…
Featuring a line-up of the industry’s foremost thought leaders and technical experts, we are expecting unprecedented demand.
Save your place using the form below to ensure you don’t miss out.