As major cyber attacks continue to dominate the headlines, it’s crucial for organisations to be aware of their security needs and risks. Identity and access management is at the forefront of this, ensuring that only the right users have access to the right data at the right time.
But with dynamic cyber threats and new data protection regulations looming, are you confident that your identities and data are protected?
Join leading identity expert, Dave Guest, on 13 September at etc.venues, 120 Moorgate, London. This is your opportunity to learn how IAM best practice is evolving, view real use cases, and ask questions relevant to your business.
You’ll gain insights into how a modern IAM strategy can help in today’s cyber threat landscape; securely identifying users, the devices that they’re using, and the systems and data they should access.
Book your place to attend this intimate morning roundtable and participate in high-level discussions about:
- The cyber threats impacting identity and access management
- How GDPR is driving enhanced data controls
- Best practice ways to protect your identities and data
- Creating and evolving your IAM strategy
Spaces are extremely limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Why attend: ask questions; problem-solve; gain expert insight
- Who should attend: IT directors, CIOs
- Format: interactive roundtable, discussion with peers
- Date: Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- Time: 9:00 – 11:30am
Update: This event took place in September 2017. Why not check out our latest cyber security white paper? ‘The business case for cyber security’ reveals how you can implement a culture of continuous assessment and best practice in your organisation.