This complimentary full-day roundtable will review the changing world of cloud computing, and its impact on cyber security and information governance requirements.
This is your opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues relevant to your organisation. Expect to gain an in-depth understanding of how to securely build and maintain your cloud infrastructure, mobilise your workforce and secure your critical business data.
Book your place and enjoy a full-day roundtable in the heart of the city at 99 Bishopsgate, London on 22 June 2017. You will learn more about:
- Information governance and GDPR legislation
- Best practice for transforming your cyber security approach
- Responsibilities to meet changing compliance requirements
- What’s new in Microsoft’s Secure Productive Enterprise suite of tools
- Ways to reduce costs, whilst enhancing data protection
- Safely enabling employee collaboration and improved productivity
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Why attend: ask questions; problem-solve; gain expert insight
- Format: discussion-based roundtable, with demos
- Date: Thursday, 22 June 2017
- Duration: 9:30am – 4:00pm
- Location: Archway Room, 99 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3XD
Please note this event has now been cancelled. You can find out what other security-focused events we have coming up by visiting the Events section of the site.