This complimentary full-day roundtable will review the changing world of cloud computing, and its impact on IT security and information governance requirements.
A unique opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues relevant to your organisation, you will also get an informative overview of the upcoming GDPR legislation. You can expect to gain an in-depth understanding of how to securely build and maintain your cloud infrastructure, mobilise your workforce and secure your critical business data.
Book your place and enjoy a full-day roundtable at No. 1 Royal Exchange, London, EC3V 3LL on 8 March 2017. You will learn more about:
- Information governance and GDPR legislation
- Best practice for transforming your security approach
- Responsibilities to meet changing compliance requirements
- What’s new in Microsoft’s Secure Productive Enterprise suite of tools
- Ways to reduce costs, whilst enhancing data protection
- Safely enabling employee collaboration and improved productivity
There are only a limited number of spaces available. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Refreshments will be provided.
- Why attend: ask questions; problem-solve; gain expert insight
- Format: presentation; discussion with peers; demos
- Duration: 9:30am – 4:00pm